Index Films Art About
A Blog by David Beck

Sunday 28 February 2010

Hello! Please compleat my survey! http://gs-survey.com/s.asp?s=10762

It is said you should not post personal information about yourself. I agree only to the extent that information may be used against you. But as long as you’re conscious of your actions surely it must be all right?

Anyhow; I'm 22; I'm a Student in London. I'm pretty bored most of the time here really, and right now I'm a ‘lil home sick. I lost my phone so I can't phone anyone and I'm taking a little break from working, possibly foolishly.

I have lost trust in things like personal websites. |All my old website are being destroyed, even one I paid for. So I'm using this now.

I'm working on a game called Spawn and writing my dissertation called:
‘To what extent can the unwritten rules of social and massively multiplayer online games configure the gamer?’

Most people post what they love. I've been posting things I have created in the past it seems. Most of the video's and images are 3+ years old.

I have a lot of dreams for the future and hope I can make some come true.

Also. If you’re bored have a look at this:
http://www.dark-mountain.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.dwbeck.com www.dwbeck.com www.dwbeck.com www.dwbeck.com