Index Films Art About
A Blog by David Beck

Friday 26 March 2010

Hello,

I'm getting 90 megs connection speed today (In the UK). So, I think I could download about 4500 'Images' in 10 seconds XD, still, The day was good! I handed in a form and got some tasty foods. I brought a hair brush for my hair. Its amazing! 45P

I'm also applying for Dare to be Digital, I really hope we get in, we have the skills and the teams great! we have so many skills and some extremely creative people! hehe I have also been working on my game Spawn!!!! its amazing! :D I love it!!

Ohhhh man can't wait till its done, Less than a month now! Its just getting better and better, Or like the Japanese say, Kai Zen!

anyhow, sorry for my extremely informal language style. I love typing what I'm thinking without worrying about all the rules you must use in a dissertation!! Its freeing to say what I want to.

I also added robotic yoghurt to my milk and its all tasty now!! did you know full fat milk has Less sugar? How odd!

I'm playing Animal collective right now, but earlier I was jamming with Eminem, Dre and Oboe Trice!! Love those Rappers, Eminem is funny man!

with all that milk and the cheese I ate I'm going to have some weird dreams tonight! The song just said "He'll only be your friend if he touches your breast", do you think women like that? they seem so prudish normally. ahh well, Not really sexual animals unless its for a baby.

still, Ohhh man, I'm so messed in the head right now, pretty happy, I'm just making words with my hands like sign language. did you know I can type with my eyes shut, See? :D (That’s when you know you use a PC too much). My mate uses a Mac, crazy. Its so communist, High quality services and a friendly mother program. Windows is totally capitalist because you use Loads of competing programs, like free markets. Windows is by default Craptastic! But it runs lots of shit.

Black man saying "I wana give you my name", do you think he thinks it will get him a woman to love him??



No comments:

Post a Comment

www.dwbeck.com www.dwbeck.com www.dwbeck.com www.dwbeck.com