Index Films Art About
A Blog by David Beck

Monday 8 March 2010

wow! My website just started working?

Well my Websites been broken and all for ages, still it seems to have 'magically' recovered now. I have been working on my game quite a bit today. I've been playing with the code and adding a few new features. The plan is to have 4 levels and 4 boss' with a really cool style, but it will take some time.

I'm sure you don't care but I've been eating only raw
low energy food for a few days. I also phoned my parents and they seem to be alright. I really need to find a good job that pays money. I like working hard and doing a really good job, but I also wanna do a job where I can use what I know and I want to make a Ton of money for my lovely employer and hopefully get paid well for doing it!


I have also added some extra Facebook features to my blog just so its easier to talk to me if you want to. I should add my e-mail is: 'Wartorious @ Yahoo.com'

well I have not done much on my dissertation however I really want to and need to. Its got to be done by 6 weeks time and I want it to be Blow your mind Amazing!
My 'Music of the day' has been Animal Collective, Their slightley cool crasy origanal tunes have kept me going! Check them out on
Spotify

Ohhh tomorow I'm also going to the
Final Fantasy Launch Event to meet my mate at the HMV store in Oxford Street when it starts around 5:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.dwbeck.com www.dwbeck.com www.dwbeck.com www.dwbeck.com